Credit transfer for classes taken abroad is generally possible. Please contact Carol Seregni and provide her with the necessary information and documents (see below). Processing time amounts to at least two weeks.

In order to process Learning Agreements and transfer credits, all of the following documents and information have to be submitted:

  • Class description of the course to be taken abroad (e.g., abstract, syllabus)
  • Information regarding course text books and other literature
  • Participation requirements for the course
  • Class hours per week
  • Creditpoints / ECTS
  • Information on course assessment (type and duration)
  • Information on Learning Goals and Learning Objectives
  • Information on competences acquired in the course
  • State equivalent course in Mannheim and provide brief explanation for equivalence
  • Completed Learning-Agreement-Form stating potentially equivalent course in Mannheim (or international course if no equivalent exists)

Further information regarding credit transfer can be found Opens external link in new windowhere.


Bachelor - Internes Rechnungswesen für Nebenfachstudierende

Ansprechpartner für die Anerkennung einer Bachelorleistung im Fach Internes Rechnungswesen/Nebenfachstudium ist Kirstin Becker.